Sunday 5 July 2009

Lazy Sunday

Had a lie in this morning. Mum got up ridiculously early, could hear her pottering about in the kitchen but was too comfortable to bother getting up to see what was going on.

That precious persian, Daisy, is still in residence. Mind you, she hasn't been too much trouble, she's pretty much kept to the dining room since she arrived, although she has been making free with my scratching post. I know I don't use it anymore, but really! She didn't even ask me if she could use it!!!

Mum says I have to be nice and she will be going home soon once her Mum and Dad get back from their holidays. Well, it's ok for her, but I keep getting hissed at every time I try to get past to go into the kitchen! The cheek!

Hmm, think I'll wander outside and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment